Date Of Last Update: December 08, 2021
Information That You Provide To Us.
There are several types of information that you provide to us or that we collect. When you place an order, you provide us with personal and transactional data which includes:
- Your full name, billing and shipping address, email address and telephone number.
- This information is used to process your order and deliver the purchased item to you. The email address and telephone number provided will be used for further communications about the order status, such as sending you shipping updates, and order tracking information.
- If you accept to receive promotional offers from us, newsletters and any other marketing communication, your email address will also be used.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you leave us your email address and name, which will be used to communicate with you.
Information That We Collect
There is also some information about you that may be collected automatically when you visit our website. This information includes:
Information about the pages that you visit on our website, and the device used. We call these as Device information. When you also make comments, or give feedback, you leave your information related to your device and may include your IP address. This information is collected to help provide an understanding of areas of the website to be improved in order to offer you the most satisfactory shopping experience and most secure platform to shop in.
How Device Information is Automatically Collected.
Device Information can be collected automatically using Cookies, Log files, and Pixels.
- A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your device or computer, which often includes an anonymous identifier. Learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.organd find out how to disable them.
- A “log file” records actions occurring on the Site, and often contains data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time log
- “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about the pages you view”. When you visit our page on social media, it is with the help of pixels that we know which page visited and the actions that you took.
Any information collected is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What Your Information Is Used For.
- Personal information is used to process your order, carry out delivery of your purchased items, communicate with you regarding the order status, shipping and order tracking information.
- Process any returns and refunds as need be.
- Other information like your email address is also used to send promotion campaigns to you if you elected to receive them.
- We can also use your email to send you newsletter about subjects that we think might be of interest to you, based on your purchasing behaviour and the type of items you bought.
- We can also use your email address to inform you of new arrivals in our store, or any other store update that we think customers should be informed of.
- Share special offers such as Coupons and discount codes which are designed for existing customers.
- We also use the information we collect to improve our products and services to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Analyse consumer behavior to help us in marketing planning and forecast of the types of products to hold inventory of, at any time within the year.
Sharing of Personal Information
- The personal information we collect are principally used for the purpose listed above. We do not share your personal information with any third party who is not involved in the activities listed above. We share your personal information with Third Parties for:
- Delivery of your products: When you buy an item from netdealstore.com, the delivery of the item to your location is done by third parties such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and any other regally registered third party logistic service providers. The information which becomes available to theme due to the nature of their work is: Your Name and delivery address:
- Your Telephone number if you provided it at the time of ordering your items. The logistic partner may use the number to reach out to you regarding your delivery.
- Third party platforms that we use for advertising such as google, Bing, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and other marketing communication providers may have access your personal information. This information is limited to the advertising campaigns and communications with you.
Netdealstore does not in any way sell your personal information. We allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity through our site, that can be used to display ads tailored to your interests. You can opt out of targeting advertising at any time by following the unsubscribe link that comes with each of our advertising communications.
- Other third parties like PayPal and Stripe are our payment processing partners, and thus have your personal data as indicated above.
- Your personal information may also be shared to comply with a regulatory request which we are obliged by law to comply with.
If you are a resident of the European Union, we may have your personal information if you placed an order on our website. In this case, you have the right to access the personal information and to have it corrected, updated, or deleted.
In the event that you want to update, correct or have your personal information deleted from our system, please contact us by email at [email protected]
When you place an order through netdealstore.com, we will keep your Order Information for our records until you ask us to delete it.